My first school writing post!

I woke up bright and early, one Sunday morning, wanting to go on a run. I got changed fast and ran downstairs, as I walked into the kitchen the sun shined through the windows on to my face. I made breakfast and went outside to my car. As I drove to the hiking trails the sun got brighter and brighter. When I got to the trails it was much warmer outside and I started to run. It was a really nice day with the sun shining and the trees waving in the wind. As I ran I heard birds and when I looked to where the were coming from I saw this big cave in the distance. I then went off the trail towards it. When I got there I looked inside and saw nothing. I went in it and it was really dark I couldn’t see anything besides the way out. Then I heard some rocks fall from the top of the cave and the way out was blocked. I was all alone in the middle of nowhere, with no service and no way out. I felt the walls trying to find another way out. I felt some rocky shapes that almost seemed like a door. I was confused and pushed on them. They opened I had to choose which way to go and choose left hoping it was right. The door leads me out to a narrow and small path. I had to crouch down to walk through. The path was filled with huge rocks, I had to jump from to another. I could barely see the exit when I realized the rocky path had ended a lead me out to a new one. There was a huge pond in the middle of it with no way around it, so I had to swim through it. I was all dirty and mucky. Stroke after stroke I made it to the end. I had lost so much energy swimming across. But I was finally at the exit and decided to never go off the path again.